3 x Positions Available
Hours of work: 4 x 12-hour day shift / 4 x 12-hour day shift off
Team: 2 x Days & 1 x Nights available 4 on 4 off
Salary: £41,616 – inclusive of shift pay – Days
£46,472.00 including shift pay – Nights
A position has become available in the role as Manufacturing Shift Technician (Days). This role reports to the Manufacturing Shift Manager
- Oversee and carry out effective changeovers to the adherence of the Changeover procedure
- Develop change over procedures, tooling and department skills to maximize the effectiveness of change overs.
- To ensure product is bottled to the highest possible quality standards and complies with all Customs & Excise trading standards requirements and meets the needs of the customers specifications and time requirements.
- To assist the Manufacturing Shift Manager in the management and control of costs in line with budgeted requirements and to deputise in his absence
- To maximize production output through effective rectification of machine faults, preventative maintenance work and continuous improvement activities
- To continually review hygiene and ensure all CIP procedures are adhered too.
- To undertake disciplinary action according to the disciplinary procedure to verbal warning stage
- To help identify, plan and implement a continuous training and development program in line with IIP principles, which enhances process departmental and people skills.
- Full indentured apprenticeship and or qualified engineer to HND in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum certified in first line management ILM level 2 or equivalent.
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification (preferred)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and SAP (or equivalent)
- Haccp / Vaccp / Taccp awareness
- Able to operate all equipment across processing and production.
- Able to carry out offload analysis.
- Able to carry out full CIP across all equipment.
- Desirable to possess as a minimum the Wines and Spirits Educational Trust Certificate.
- Basic Food Hygiene training
- Basic health and safety Training
- Internal Auditing Qualifications
- Manual handling
- Able to carry out basic Risk assessment
If you are interested in applying for the above role or if you require any further information, please contact Recruitment@kingsland-drinks.com.