Hours of work: 37.5 Hours – 8.30am – 4.45pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: Circa up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Kingsland Drinks is a well-established premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits specialising in providing a complete category solution.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will provide packaging technical support to the business. To co-ordinate the investigation and the follow-up of packaging non-conformance’s. To perform audits of packaging suppliers manufacturing facilities and quality systems. To ensure that all packaging provided to Kingsland is in accordance with its specification and provides the functionality to meet the demands of the bottling programme.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Manage one Packaging Technologist
- Allow Packaging Technologist to get on with the current day to day reacting to issues and events
- Manage projects
- Drive continuous improvement in packaging at Kingsland Drinks
- Reduce the number of packaging non-conformance’s by proactively working with suppliers on improvements
- Create packaging supplier quality agreements / KPIs
- Schedule and chair quality review meetings with suppliers
- Represent packaging function in the NPD meetings
- Work on packaging NPD and qualification
- Ensure supplier approval process is fully adhered to
- Audit packaging suppliers
- Member of the HACCP team
If you are interested in applying for the above role or if you require any further information, please contact Recruitment@kingsland-drinks.com.