Neil Anderson’s Key Trends for 2019
At the end of January Harpers published an article focussing on ‘Key Trends for 2019’ – written by Kingsland Marketing Director, Neil Anderson.
“2018 showed us that the trend for low and no alcohol is not a passing phase but it’s here to stay. Younger drinkers who have traditionally come into the alcohol category are now faced with concerns about health and well-being. The amount of 16-24 year-olds that identify as teetotal has risen from 18% in 2005 to 29%, according to a recent University College London study.”
Below are Neil’s predictions for the coming year, to read the article in full click here.
- Take the health message seriously
- Focus on Convenience ‘on the go’
- Increase the consumer experience/engagement with product and brand
- Continued increase in flavours
- Consumers wanting to give back
- Bringing it home
- Classic drinks with a modern twist
- Varietal-led Eastern European Wines